Mompreneur.Rocks Rising Star – Tanushi Gupta, Founder and Partner at Tanudhi Crafts
Today we feature our Mompreneur.Rocks Rising Star – Tanushi Gupta. She is the founder and partner at ‘Tanudhi Crafts’. Nidhi Singhal is her other business partner.
Tanushi Gupta and Nidhi Singhal unwrap the joy of gifting. They take a hand , open a mind and touch a heart !
Tanushi says “At Tanudhi, providing our clients with modern and truly creative ideas. Creating unique handcrafted gift products to match up the festive sparkles and glamouring occasions.”
We caught up with Tanushi to know a little more of her and her day to day life and her plans for the future.
1) Tell us about your growing years? What were your ambitions growing up?
While growing up , I changed homes in different cities of India due to my father’s profession which made me learn different cultures. I was always interested in art and crafts , and learning the delicate crafts was my passion. I painted and took up all sorts of crafts to invest my time as a hobby in my childhood days , but wanted to make it my profession now.
2) Tell us about your business and what you do? How did you get into that business?
I wanted to make my passion towards decoupage techniques into my profession now.
At Tanudhi , we believe in the joy of gifting. We handcraft gifting options and solutions using hand painting and decoupage techniques inspired by European and Indian color palettes.
3) How do you balance being a mom and a business owner?
I am able to balance both well by creating a schedule on a daily basis.
4) What’s your normal day schedule?
I am an early riser, I begin my day with the morning walk which starts my day actively.
During the day , I spend time with my family and making the products.
5) What motivates you? Who has been your inspiration?
My mother has been my inspiration who taught me and inspired me to learn the crafts.
6) What do you enjoy the most as a mompreneur? and what has been the best part of starting this business as your own?
Handcrafting products and transforming them from scratch to something worthy is what I enjoy the most. The best part of starting your own business is the freedom that I get to create what I love.
7) What are your plans for this business? If you plan to grow what would be your strategy?
I want the brand to have a higher reach to my targeted audience and my strategy is that it could reach more people through effective platforms.
8) Right now, If given a choice of a corporate job or your business? What would you choose and why?
I would choose business as it gives me confidence and strength to do what I truly love.
9) What advice would you like to give other mompreneurs?
To follow their dreams with utmost passion.
Team Mompreneur.Rocks wishes Tanushi Gupta and Nidhi Singhal all the best for her venture ‘Tanudhi crafts’
You can see her Tanushi Gupta’s detailed listing at http://mompreneur.rocks/listing/mompreneurs-tanushi-gupta-nidhi-singhal-tanudhi-crafts/